A great deal goes into planning a wedding, There's so much to do! Why take the extra time to get engagement photos? Here are 6 good reasons to consider booking an engagement session.
1. You get to know your wedding photographer. Because your wedding day is more than just an "event," it is helpful to have formed some type of relationship with your photographer before the actual day. Engagement photos give you a chance to meet each other, break the ice, and get used to one another.
2. You get to see the quality of your wedding photographer's work. Websites are one thing--pictures of YOU are something else. Your engagements photos will show if your photographer truly can capture you at your best.
3. Disperse with the camera jitters! Many people don't like having their picture taken. A good photographer will make it easy, or at least easier, to stand in front of the camera--before your wedding day.
4. You get some cool pictures for social media. Have you been wanting a variety of nice pictures for social media, or to show off to friends? Engagement photos are perfect!
5. Engagement photos are a great to use for guest books, slide shows, or albums for parents.
6. It's a great opportunity to have some nice portraits of you and your fiancé--and have some printed. Don't just leave them on the disc! Whether you purchase prints from your photographer, or order them elsewhere, proudly display your portraits!
Portraits with the ones you love are always something to treasure. Think about it twice before saying "no" to engagement photos.